Sunday 18 December 2011

Felted Nativity

My son Joey (5) loooooves looking through Pinterest with me.  In fact he asked me to make him his own board, so that he or I can pin things that he might like to do, or would like me to do for him (as it turns out).

He was looking through it with me the other day, and we came across a felt nativity at Wild Olive.

I would encourage you to check out Mollies blog, as she was much cleverer than I and took step by step pictures of what she was doing (doh- must get better, and stop getting carried away).


I followed the instructions on Wild Olive blog, where there is also a pattern. To be honest I just cut everything free hand and just stitched it on.

I don't follow patterns well and tend to just do everything ad-hock.

Which is why mine (according to my dear husband), looks like two Telly Tubbies playing pool.

*sigh*








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment